All Roads Leads to Love


I'm not really a fan of movies that are not British movies and cool Nigerian movies. Ambee introduced me to British movies. She told me that the only way I could learn English well is to learn from the native speakers and it's true. This worked for me. I hardly watch American movies, but I love 'Empire' sha. Recently, I stumbled on a telenovela on Telemundo entitled 'All Road Leads to Love' I fell in love with the characters, I fell in crazily in love with the script writer. The script writer is good. I have never cried because of any movie, but this particular one got me. I have learnt a lot from it and I have decided to share.
Lesson 1: Nothing is more than the love a mother has for her children. Eva is a hero. She put her children before anything and can give up her life just to  give her kids the best. Most mums are like that, my mum is like that and I can totally relate with Eva.
Lesson 2: Someone that truly loves you, truly does. Looking at Puncho, you'd agree with me that their love is genuine and true love exists.
Lesson 3:  You can't force someone to love you, you can tie someone who doesn't  love you down with anything and when someone has moved on, you can't really force the person to go back to Egypt. When you take a look at the life of Betty, you'd see that Pablo doesn't love her and whatever she ties him down with won't make him to love her. The pregnancy didn't work and marriage won't work either. Armando can't force Eva to come back to him. She has moved on and nothing is going to change that fact.
Lesson 4: Don't look down on anybody especially the physically challenged. Look at Fabiola's beautiful drawings!
Lesson 5: Some people are not worthy to be called friends. Marlene betrayed her friend Eva. Most of us are very guilty of this. I am very guilty too. We have betrayed our friends, we have betrayed their trust, but it's time to embrace our weaknesses and ask for forgiveness. Stop thinking of more evil plans to unleash.
Lesson 6: You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. Ask Armando.
Lesson 7: You can meet good friends anywhere. Eva met hers in prison.
Lesson 8: So many people are there for crimes they know nothing about. Appreciate your freedom today.

I can go on and on, but I'd stop here for now. You can watch this extremely interesting telenovela on DSTV Channel 118 (Telemundo) or GoTV. It's my favourite telenovela now. Have you ever shed tears because of a movie? Which movie was that and why?  I'm thinking of making my blog more interesting and I need ideas on how to do that. I have great ideas, but I need more. If you think you have what I'm looking for, send a mail to me on giftwogu1@gmail.com and you'll receive an amazing surprise from me if I like your idea and I'm willing to use it. I no dey for osho free. Don't give me ideas on entertainment gist o. I get a lot of views from this blog even though most people don't comment. I go to my dashboard and I'm so happy. Thanks everyone for your support.





Comments