Awkward Moments

This was supposed to be my portion yesterday, but the  Lord was faithful. That is how I went to form badoo with my heels. I wear heels a lot o, but yesterday was not just my day. My legs were on fire and I was walking like an idiot. Immediately I got to my seat, I removed the shoes o and I didn't put it on again. I cannot come and go and kill myself. Don't ask me what I wore sha, you know. Just help me thank God that I didn't fall because if I did, I might just read about someone like me on popular blogs.


I hope you are fine? It rained heavily here in Lagos yesterday and I'm feeling very sleepy. I don't know how your day is going, but I hope pictures will make you feel better. I'm sure you can relate to one or two. I went to grab lunch few minutes ago and this man's phone rang. Oga picked the call and said he's in a serious meeting now. I am not understanding o. Serious meeting when you come buy food? Thank you for the views, I can't believe it.


I'm sure you can relate to one of these pictures. If you can't, I don't know how to help you o. I'm still feeling very sleepy, I think I need a holiday. I'm still waiting for your suggestion. Have a nice day. Kisses from me to you.

Photocredit: www.sarcasmlol.com

Comments