Guys Room

Where do you prefer to  watch a football ball match? At the comfort of your home? A viewing centre?


Many people especially the female folk find watching football a very lazy thing to do. I do not see it that way. Chuks says football makes him feel the pitch even when he is not there. I have female friends that watch football. Confidence doesn't joke with football, Ebere is very passionate about football . She can help you analyse a football match well. Chuks prefers watching football in a viewing centre because he meets sports enthusiasts who analyse the football match with him. Confidence prefers watching football at the comfort of her home.Most guys prefer to watch football at the comfort of their homes  because of violence which is really boring to others, but it rocks their boat. I really don't like watching football, I'd rather watch Telemundo, but when I do, I always support the winning team, I can't join a team that is not winning, shay that's how it's meant to be. It's cool to love what you love, but don't neglect your family because of a football match.
If you think watching football is a very lazy thing to do, think again and stop being myopic. Allow people to enjoy what they love.Nobody critises you for watching what you love. So, where do you prefer? The comfort of your home? A viewing centre?
Dear future hubby, I won't disturb you when you want to watch your football, but don't look for my trouble when I'm watching a telenovela on Telemundo o. If you don't want to watch, leave me to watch it. Thank you.

Comments