Write it down

I was going through my newsfeed on Facebook and I stumbled on an interesting post from Dirichi Umunna and I could relate to it. She talked about having her paper and pen always.




Most times, we feel that God does not listen to our prayers or we feel that we are not anywhere close to achieving our dreams, but we are wrong. Towards the end of 2014, when I was about to go back to school, I wrote down the list of things I wanted to achieve, I forgot the paper at home and I went back to school. After 6 months, I was sweeping at home and I found that paper, I realised that everything I wrote down worked out. I got the laptop, I got good roommates and everything I wanted. If you really want to know how useful you are in a day, write down what you have planned to achieve that day and look at the paper when you are ready to sleep, you'd rate yourself that way.
When I was in  second year, I wrote down my activities for the day. I was really glad that I was doing well, but the sad part is the fact that I lost some of my friends. My roommates were tired of me because they felt I was ignoring them. My final year roommate then (Ambee) found the jotter on my bed and shook her head. If you have issues with planning your day, write it down. You can dedicate an hour or two to your friends. If you discipline yourself well, you'd find out that you'll get better results.


If you think God does not answer your prayers, write your prayer requests down and check back later. You'd find out that you are the one that doesn't appreciate what God is doing for you. You overlook the little miracles most times. Just try God and see. If you feel you take notes better with your iPad or tablet  or mobile phone, write down your prayer requests there. Count your blessings and name them one by one.
I'm thinking of making my blog more interesting and I need ideas on how to do that. I have great ideas, but I need more. If you think you have what I'm looking for, send a mail to me on giftwogu1@gmail.com and you'll receive an amazing surprise from me if I like your idea and I'm willing to use it. I no dey for osho free. Don't give me ideas on entertainment gist o. I get a lot of views from this blog even though most people don't comment. I go to my dashboard and I'm so happy. Thanks everyone for your support.


*Photocredit: recyclednotepads

Comments