Guys Room. We are still together, but...

Hey guys,  how are you doing? How's your weekend going? I'm sure you are having fun.  You have to because we only live once.

You are welcome to guys room on my blog. Here, we talk about our male folks.  The females are welcome too.

So, you have a girlfriend and you are asking another girl out with the lame talk 'we are still together, but we are not into each other anymore' or 'we are still together, but we know this relationship is not leading us to anywhere serious ' or 'we are still together, but I'll breakup with her because it's you that I want'.  We listen to these kinds of punchlines everyday. Your innocent girlfriend or wife will be somewhere forming loved up and you and your big head will be somewhere disturbing another girl. Haba!

Dear brothers, I think it's time to change. If you are tired of a relationship, say it jare. Nobody will die because of you. To have a girlfriend or a wife and still ask another out is evil. Dear married men, stop disturbing single girls. Face your marriage. Your wife is not as bad as you claim she is and yes, you won't leave her for anybody. Face your marriage. Dear unmarried men, face your relationship and stop testing your toasting skills on different ladies. Stay faithful.

Keep the comments coming. I really appreciate. Giftwogu's blog has come to stay.

On a lighter note, I just heard there's a Tiger in my hostel.  These people can scream for the world ehn. Tiger in the hostel? I can't even stop laughing 😀😁😀😀

Comments