Ladies Room. Makeup: How much is too much?

Hi everyone, how are you doing today? It's Wednesday baby and I'm super excited because Ladies Room debuts on the blog today.This is a segment on my blog that talks about issues that concern the ladies. The guys are welcome to this room too. Everyone has a thing or two to learn from this room. So, I'm done with my series. I'm waiting for the  next episode. Let's get straight to business.

I had this hostel mate when I was in third year who is so obsessed with makeup. I mean, she can't really go anywhere without wearing makeup. She'd rather miss her classes. She wakes up very early, takes a bath and begins the makeover. Someone said she wakes up early,  takes a bath and begins her makeover before her boyfriend wakes up when ever she goes to his place. She doesn't want him to see her without  makeup. Well done ma. So, if he eventually marries you, it will continue like that, abi? The big question is how much is too much? Wearing makeup is great, but wearing makeup everyday?

Most times, it's nice to let your face breathe. I think every girl should be able to stay without wearing makeup sometimes and if you can't do that,  you might just have to work on your self-esteem. The worse is when your face looks brighter than your future. When you are in a relationship with someone,  you should go on dates sometimes with your real face. It's very necessary because your heartrob might be shocked.  To avoid stories like 'aye mi o! Shalewale, na  your real face be this?' go on dates sometimes without wearing makeup. I'm not a relationship counsellor, I'm just airing my view. How much is too much?  Please,  leave a comment.

A blog reader has this very juicy topic and she wants me to talk about it. I'm still trying to figure out the segment that should fall under. Let's talk or Ladies Room. Ladies room will  be back next week Wednesday.  If you have any important topic you want us go talk about, send a mail to me. Do have a great Wednesday. Be your own crush today.

Comments