Happy New Month!

Hello March! Isn't it amazing how time flies? Abi it was the other day we were screaming Happy new year! Hey people, how are you doing? I want to use this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy new month. I pray that the month of March will bring us closer to our dreams, amen. May God's blessings never depart from us this month and beyond, amen.

Ladies Room segment will not be posted today. I'm really sorry about that. I have an exam this evening. It's an open book exam. Open book exams are scary. English department sha. Dear blog readers, please pray for me. Meanwhile, our blog logo will be out today hopefully. Thanks to blog reader Gift. There will be an advert for blog reader Helen. She's really good at what she does. Oya, make I go read my book. Good morning and happy new month once again.

Comments