Ladies Room. Her husband asked her to drop out of school a day to her matriculation...

It's midweek already! Network wants to frustrate my efforts, but I refuse to be frustrated. How una dey? Please, forgive me, the Tuesday Inspiration was posted very late. I'm really sorry about that. Biko, how do people know the how to cook and work look? Somebody will just look at me and conclude that I don't know how to do anything. I'll be fetching water and someone will say 'ahn-ahn, so you fetch water?" Mba, I'm supposed to tell the world that I can. I'm even supposed to plait my hair with carrot and green beans to have the 'I can cook' look. I'm thinking it is this my mumu Yaba+Surelere+Umuahia+Enugu+British+Jamaica+American accent that is causing this thing. This nonsense must stop!  Don't mind me jare. Grammar Class will not come up till I'm done with my exams. That segment requires serious research. I'd try to update something on our health talk segment this Friday.

You are welcome to the Ladies Room on our blog. Here, we talk about issues that concern the ladies. The guys are welcome too. Today, we are going to talk about a very interesting issue.

When I was in third year, one of my friends had a first year roommate. The first year roommate was married. A day to her matriculation, her husband asked her to quit school and come back home. He's probably a trader in Iyanoba market. Meanwhile, before this incident, he was always accusing her of infidelity. He just has this trust issue. Nne, she shared her malt and went back to Lagos that morning. No matric, no school. That was the end of school for her. She went back home to take care of her family and to help her husband in his shop. It's not my life, it's not my marriage either, but it's pathetic. You deny your wife the right to be educated because of issues I don't know about. The most annoying part is that they dated for five solid years. If you think five years is a joke I've been in school since 2012. This is 2017 and I'm still here. Why?

Another story goes this way. You get married and you want your wife to do away with her sim card because she is married to you. Wehdone sir. You want her to be off facebook, but you want to be on Facebook chatting with small-small Jss3 girls offering Home Economics. I don't get how you guys do this, but it's terrible. Dear blog readers, the purpose of courtship is to get to know each other. People can't hide these things. Listen more, talk less. That is how one found out that her fiance loves fresh food. Kill me na. Wetin do refrigerator? That one na story for another day.

The big question is what are you going to do if the partner that you love so much tells you to drop out of school or tells you to stop interacting with people via your social media platforms? Look out for those guys that ask countless idiotic questions like FBI agents. Make sure you leave a comment. Have a fun filled Wednesday and be good. Tell your friends to tell their friends about the blog.

Comments

Helen said…
Chai!!!!...Nawa oo...these guys are heartless. Anyway, it is the fault of the girl who agreed to drop out of school. Your life kwa!!!!!...Haa! Nawa oo. Guys please be loving for once.
Imagenaija said…
I think she was just trying to save her home.