Let's Talk. Is a little violence in a relationship okay?

There's a feeling that comes with exams. I'm just so weak and I'm always hungry, I guess it's the plenty reading. I've been eating anyhow. I think it's four times in a day or so. I can't wait to be done with the exams. My dear blog readers, how are you guys doing? I'm really sorry to bother you with my dry gist, but you know how it is. Monday is here again. I hope you are out of your bed?  You have to be o. Go and be productive, it's Monday. There are butterflies in my stomach. Yesterday's post got over 500 views. How did that happen? Thank you all. God bless you richly. Thanks for telling your friends to tell their friends about our blog. I'm humbled.

You are welcome to Let's Talk segment on our blog. Today, I want to know if there is anything called a little violence in a relationship. I'm an avid reader. I stumbled on a post on BOM.  It's actually a page on Instagram where many people come with their relationship issues. People are expected to help them tackle the problem or the issue at hand. A man, a married man bragged about beating his wife. He said a little violence is important. He beats his wife to correct her. I'm not married, but I  have a  lot to say as regards this issue. It's not okay to beat your wife. There is no such thing as a little violence in a relationship. What the hell is wrong with some people? One day, that little violence will send someone to the person's grave. What are you teaching your sons? Are you telling them that domestic violence is okay? What will you do when someone beats your daughter to death in the name of a little violence?

Why do some people think like they have agege bread soaked in water instead of a brain? You think it is okay for your husband to beat you up? It's not. One day, the little violence will send you to your grave. Don't you dare bring in feminism into this. It's never about it. A little violence to me is not okay. Violence is violence. If he's been saying he'd beat you up in courtship, he'd do that one day. Let's say no to domestic violence.

Dear blog readers, what do you think as regards a little violence in a relationship? Talk to us.

My novel entitled Agonies is now available on www.okadabooks.com Please, visit the site and get a copy. Do not be told about it. Hurry!

Comments

Helen said…
Hewww...my God!...only God will judge them. Those guys with this awful character, you know it is not right. Anyway, nice one Gift.
Imagenaija said…
"Hewww" my chest o. Funny girl. Straight to the matter, some ladies feel it's great to be beaten. They feel that a man who loves you should beat you to correct you. I totally disagree with that fact though. Love is not violent. Thanks dear Helen for leaving a comment.