Fashionable Sunday

Last week, our focus was on the beautiful actress Mercy Aigbe (Mercified). Hey blog readers, what's up with you? Happy new week and welcome to the last day of the month of April. This month was good to us, right? It was good to me o. God has been so faithful, I no fit shout. May is going to be awesome, it's going to be filled with testimonies and fun. Happy Sunday.

You are welcome to the Fashionable Sunday segment of our blog. The aim of this segment is help us look chic, but we are not going to look at cute styles today. What's happening to Mercy Aigbe? I just hope that this is a rumour or maybe publicity stunt for a big project she's working on. I don't want to believe that she's a victim of domestic violence.

Biko, if you are in this condition and you are suffering and smiling, make sure you don't smile to your grave. Jesus hates divorce, but help yourself and leave. Those talking about your dented image will still talk about you when you die. People will always talk, but they do not know what you are passing through. I don't even know what to write again. We've talked a lot with regards to this issue, but nothing has changed. May God help us. I really love Mercy and I hope this is not real. She's not saying anything though.

Have a great Sunday and God bless you.

Comments