Fresh food brouhaha. 'I can't eat stale food'

The month of April makes it 17 years since I lost my dad.

I'm going to talk a lot about myself today, don't blame me. It's black April fo me. Do I miss him? I just miss not having a father-daughter bonding time. I heard girls are closer to their fathers. I didn't get to experience that. I would have talked about my dreams and my plenty boos with him. Now, if I can't talk to my mum about it, I talk to my uncles or I keep mute. We would have gone on many trips and had fun together, but... I'm getting emotional abeg, I have to chill and wait for Christ to come again so the dead in Christ will rise first and I'd see the man again. My mum is always there for me. She makes sure that I don't feel the emptiness that much. Have I talked about the members of my extended family? They are awesome. Most of the cool things I have, they provide. My cool trips, they sponsor most of the time. I feel I'm surrounded with the best people ever. I am loved. I don't feel loved, I know I am. It's still Black April for me and Jesus is always with me, he's always as close as the mention of his name.






Hey blog readers, how are you all doing? Thanks for always looking out for me, I really appreciate. For those asking me how far with the blog, I needed to chill + my devices decided to disagree with me. At first, I thought I was only suffering from my laptop, but I was wrong. My phone has decided to disagree with me. So, I had people insulting me because I talked about body counts. They didn't even open the post. If you are not comfortable with me and the blog, you know what to do. I know what inspires me.

Today the blog, we are going talk about fresh food. I know most guys like fresh food. You can't eat one soup twice, you can't eat one pot of rice twice and so on. It's what works for you. Please, if you know you fall under this fresh-food-eating-men category, don't drag people who are not interested in that into your matter. You may not know how serious it is, but it is very serious. Before you start dating, tell someone's daughter what you like. If she's ready to compromise, fine. If she's not ready to compromise and you are not ready to cook your fresh food yourself, leave her alone. Most times, we look for trouble and when we find it, we start blaming our innocent village people.

Last week, I was discussing with a friend, he told me how much he loves fresh food and how his wife must be able to prepare that for him. I told him that I can't get married to someone like him, why? There is something called planning, I will cook, but not morning, afternoon and night. Cooking and squeezing fresh oranges like what I don't know. The refrigerator is there for a purpose. If I get married to him and I decide that I won't give oga his fresh food, am I not looking for trouble? Didn't I know that he loves fresh food before I said yes? I know I'm not married, but life is easy and marriage is more complicated than we think it is. Why not try to look out for the little things you can't tolerate before you go into the marriage? It's the same as knowing that your fiance doesn't like women who work, he has been telling you that you'd be a housewife and you'll still go ahead with the marriage, hoping for a miracle. When you are married and he collects your certificate, you'd start raining fire and brimstone. This is an issue you could have addressed since. For our fresh food eating brothers and roommates, look for your kind and wife her. Stop making life more complicated than it really is.

I'm going to church today. I have to stop here. Fashionable Sunday tomorrow will be ghen-ghen. Mercy Aigbe has hot stuff for us. You can send in your pictures for the segment though. Leave a comment and have a mind-blowing Saturday. 

Comments