Friends, Foes, Foolishness...

I feel EMPTY, but I don't know the cause of this emptiness. Maybe it's because of the fact that the trip I've so much longed for doesn't excite me anymore. Well, the trip is in less than 4 weeks. I have to brace up, life is about things like this and more. I was having a terrible and heartbreaking headache yesterday. Yes, heartbreaking. Oh, you have never experienced that kind of headache? Sweetheart, count yourself lucky. My little brother said the cause of the headache is the fact that I send a lot. Hian! See me see trouble o.

Good morning beautiful people, how are you all doing? I didn't want to update anything on the blog yesterday. It wasn't intentional. I was writing and I stopped, I honestly didn't feel the vibe. I saved as draft though. You are welcome to the Let's Talk / Tuesday Inspiration post on the blog. I won't combine again, I promise.

You see the topic above, it is giving me joy.

Once you have a friend that doesn't encourage you, support you, that cannot be there for you, that is always at the receiving end, that doesn't look out for you, you don't have a friend, you are just FOOLISH. To declare that you have a friend, there has to be something positive about that person, right? So, if you check your friend list and the other party is not helping your life, use the delete button. You didn't come to this world with anyone's name inscribed on your forehead. If you have a good friend, don't give it up for anything. To get a good friend is difficult these days. Did I tell you that people go to blogs to find friends now?

I lost a childhood friend of mine because we had a hitch, I completely take the blame. Now, I value my friends more than ever. Being friends with someone for a very long time doesn't guarantee a successful friendship. That person can turn to a foe. A friend is not supposed to be jealous of you and your achievements. A friend is supposed to grow with you and more. If your friend is doing better than you, you can talk to your friend. Tell your friend that you want to grow too. If your friend is not excelling the way you are, find out the problem. That's why you are friends, right?


A true friend doesn't pile up your bad deeds, say something and iron out the issue. Talk to your friend about opportunities you are aware of so you can grow together. Don't hoard pieces of important information from your friend. Pray for your friends. Go on dates with your friends, male or female. Ebere, you see why I love you? Buy a drink and a pie, talk and laugh over things. Check your friend list and know if you are foolish or you have a good friend. Don't always be the one doing everything for someone. If the friendship is not working out, don't force it, don't push it, move on. My mum will always say 'you don't have a permanent friend, you have a permanent interest'. Move on when you don't feel the positive vibes in the friendship anymore, move on when the person puts up irritating and disgusting attitude, move on when the person no longer wants you, of course not without knowing what the problem is. Move on, move on, move on.

My name is Gift Wogu and I'm thanking all my true friends for putting up with me, my unbendable self and my extreme sarcastic talks.

Please, prove you are not a robot and leave a comment. I get amazing views and a host of people complaining that they can't leave a comment. Don't forget to appreciate your friends today. Have an amazing Tuesday and God bless you.

Comments

ZestMech said…
We all need friends. Friends are almost indispensable but no FRIEND is indispensable.... says Zest.

NEVER EVER let your friend(s) treat you as though you are a "second class human being." As thou you are less human than they are. And NEVER EVER treat your friend that way.

Never give a shit about those who don't give a shit about you.

That is the way friendship should be and, it is that simple.

You are my friend.... You may be richer, you may 've had "better education", you may think you look more " handsome (LOL)...." Now you feel proud of yourself and look down on me your "friend?" Sorry "friend." Fk U! And, Fk off! Your level of reasoning is too poor and so disappointing!
Imagenaija said…
Hahaha. The Fk you and Fk off got me rolling on the floor. You are the real MVP dear. Your comment is on point.