Is food the road to a man's heart?

Do you think the road to a man's heart is food? Abi, will he eat the food and run to Sister Nkechi who loves filing her nails and slaying?

Hey blog readers, good morning. How are you all doing today? I'm trying to be fine. Happy belated birthday anniversary dear blog reader Helen. I hope you had a blast yesterday. 

You are welcome to the Ladies Room segment of our dear blog. Today, we are going to talk about the road to a man's heart. I made a video for this segment, but I'm not done editing it. It's really been a crazy month and I barely have time for myself, but in the midst of my tight schedule, I'm supposed to make out time for the people and things that matter to me, right?

Is food the road to a man's heart? Does it mean that if you marry a good cook, you'd have a good home? Personally, I'm not much of a cook. Cooking is not a hobby, cleaning is. I cook because I love to eat and buying food is more expensive. It's not my fault that I'm still like this. With the things I see and hear everyday, food is not the only way to a man's heart now o. It is just one of the many shortcuts. Most guys love ladies that can engage in an intelligent conversation. It's not when he tells you about the issue he is having at work, you'd tell him there is ofe onugbu on the table. He probably wants your opinion and not your food at that moment. Most guys want slay queens. Yes, I said that. You see the slay queens that are everywhere or social media, the one's that you make jokes about, most guys want them. Girls that can look good for them. Most of these slay queens even get married first o. A friend of mine said he'd like his wife to know how to twerk. I laughed, but one man's meat is another man's poison. Some guys want industrious women, women who are hardworking and have their acts together and not liabilities. Most guys want a complete package. Intelligent, good cook, slay queen, prayer warrior, etc. So you see, food might be the road to a man's heart, but it's really not the only way. There are other ways.

Work on yourself. Set a standard for yourself, be confident, engage in meaningful and intelligent conversations with reasonable people. Don't do all these things because you want to get a man, but because you need to be a better lady. Grow! A good man will find you at the right time. Make sure you put God first. He makes everything beautiful in his own time. Have an amazing Wednesday.

Comments

Zest said…
Food the door to a man's heart? Hmmm... I can't speak for all men but, I think that it is like saying flowers is the road to a lady's heart. How ridiculous.

Being a good cook is just one of the skills a lady can have.... Anything can make a guy like you. It can even be that you are a smoker...just like him.

Simply put, the idea that food is the doorway to a man's heart is simply false, and ludicrous. I do find ladies I can have conversations with quite interesting.... Well, I don't know which cook or can't. Great if she can
Imagenaija said…
Blog reader Zest, we have missed your elaborate comments here. Welcome back. How's service?

One man's food is another man's poison. There is no specific doorway to a man's heart. Thanks for leaving a comment.