Must cheating involve sex?

Must cheating always involve sex?
It's Monday, it's probably not the best day of the week, but it's Monday, deal with it! Hahaha. Good day my dear blog readers. Eku simi o. How's your end? Make sure you do something productive this week. Stop procrastinating. Start that big project now.

You are welcome to the Let's Talk segment. Today, I want to know what exactly cheating means. I was having a conversation with a friend, we kind of drifted to cheating. She said once you are not sleeping with someone, you are not cheating on your partner. I totally disagree with that.

You don't have to sleep with someone else to cheat on your partner. Once you are giving someone the amber and green light, you are a cheat! Once you can comfortably tell someone that is not your partner that you love the person, you are a cheat! Once you can comforably ask another girl out when you have a wife or a girlfriend, you are a cheat. Once you collect money from another man or woman who you know loves you and who is not your partner, you are a cheat! Except of course, your partner knows about it and is fine with it. Oh, once you have sex with someone that is not your partner, you are a cheat.

Don't modify it, don't try to justify yourself. I might be guilty of the one or all of those things I listed above, you might be guilty too. Cheating is cheating!

Does anyone have anyone want to educate us with regards to cheating? We want to learn from you. Reach our to us via the comment section. Have a beautiful Monday.

Comments

Unknown said…
I think there's no such thing as cheating for unmarried people. Someone you're not married to doesn't owe you anything. Let's deal with it.
Imagenaija said…
If you are in a relationship, you have to be faithful. There is something called cheating and it doesn't involve married people alone. If you can't be faithful to your partner in a relationship, how is is going to be when you guys are married?
Nnaemeka Amadi said…
What is marriage all about... Sex sex sex. Fine assuming it's all about sex, whether in marriage or not, you've made a commitment to your partner to remain faithful. I am careful the way I use the term limit love, because once you utter it, the cosmos, God etc are all witnesses. Let's discipline ourselves to conform wit the saying "my word is my bond"
Imagenaija said…
Thank you Emeka. It's all about commitment. If you are not ready for that, don't find yourself in any relationship to sat nothing of marriage.
Anonymous said…
nice comments and post,commitment and faithfulness is the key...
Anonymous said…
I know right? So many people are of that view that cheating involved just sex with someone that's not your partner. But cheating is being intimate with someone thats not your partner. And I mean both emotionally and physically. Cheating is telling that person you love him/her. Cheating is spending more time with that person than you would with your partner.
Anonymous said…
I’m from United States, My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didn't work, until i met Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologizing. Thanks to Dr.agbazara. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems on:
( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP: +2348104102662.