Chuckle Zone

It's Friyay people, Friday, I know. This week has been fabulous. The week started on a good note and my new novel Silverspring is almost here. I feel butterflies, I can't wait. Oh, I'm getting better with my workout routine. The pains are gone. You see, I am super excited!

How are you all doing? I really hope you are fine. Happy birthday anniversary dear blog readers Zest and Kizito. I know this is coming really late, but you know MTN, I couldn't update on the blog. I'm wishing the both of you long life, prosperity and every good thing life has to offer. Age with grace.


You are welcome to the Chuckle Zone segment. It's time to laugh with the children of anger in this country because the headquarters of this recession no dey your papa compound.
















Chilless generation, chilless nation, lol. I hope you laughed really hard? I'm still laughing o. The novel will be available  next week Wednesday. I can't wait for you all to see what I have written. It's 5 days to go. Have an amazing Friday. God bless you.


Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful post. I loved the chuckle zone. Anticipating the novel.
Giftpixon said…
Laff almost kee me. Good ones.
Imagenaija said…
Thank you Darling. The novel will be available on Wednesday @ Chynedum.

I'm glad you laughed really hard @ Gifty