Fashionable Sunday

It's Sunday and fashionable Sunday is here. I'm super excited about the public holiday tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I hope I'll be done with my chapter four before then.

How are you guys doing today? I know you have missed me. Shout out to our new blog reader Ugochukwu.

 You are welcome to the Fashionable Sunday segment of our blog. Today, we are going to feature our dear blogger, Gift Wogu. I am crazily in love with myself. Amara called me vanity, but whatever! Am I the only that looks at my pictures and smile?  My friends and I had a lovely time this weekend. We needed to be out of school and it was worth it. It's raining crazily here in Nsukka. I'm sure we'd not have power supply for one week. They have to dry the wires properly.

 Enjoy the hot styles.










I hope you enjoyed looking at the styles? Amara made my dress and my hair. She also made me up. I'm still beefing you sha. Ebere, you are the best. Plenty ehugs and ekisses to you. I'll upload more pictures from our wedding later in the day. Have a mind blowing Sunday.

Silver Spring is still available on www.okadabooks.com. Get a copy today. I love you all.

Comments

Unknown said…
My brown queens, kekwanu. Nice dresses. This rain makes me sad the most. It only falls when I wash my clothes, and when I'm not home. I'd have to rewash the clothes now and o honestly do not feel so good about that. When are we having that vacation bikonu?
Imagenaija said…
My love, that vacation has to be after defense o. I really can't wait for it. I'm so sorry about your clothes. I really don't know what the problem is o