Silver Spring

'Gift, pray you fall in love with someone that'll help push you. It's very important.'  This message completely made my day. Thank you so much for believing in me. I pray about this all the time. Silver Spring Is here, I feel butterflies.

Hey guys, good day. How are you doing? I hope you are fine. Well, I am finer. If you claim to be a friend of mine and you know nothing about Silver Spring, it really is sad. It's sad especially when I put your name in the acknowledgement. Yes, I am vain and petty like that. Anyway, I don't know why I feel better this morning. It's probably because my book is available now! Way to go baby girl, be happy! Dear Ebere, thank you so much. Even though I'm not a nice person, God still looked at me and blessed me with someone like you. Thank you!

You can get a copy of this book on www.okadabooks.com. Just search for Silver Spring and you'd sure find it. It's totally worth it, I promise.




May your day be as beautiful as my novel entitled Silver Spring. I'm super excited about it. Have a fab day ahead. Silver kisses to you all, you rock!

Comments

Unknown said…
Yipeeeee! Silverspring is finally hereeeeee! Way to go darling baby. I'm super proud of you❤. See, you have to learn to totally and truthfully love yourself. It's all about you the most. If I don't take care of you, who will? 😒
Utchayy said…
Had a fun time reading SilverSpring. This book touched up on practically all works of life.


It's good to see you going places Gift, more grease to your elbow and more ink to your pen.
Imagenaija said…
Thank you my love. If you don't take care of me, I don't know who will o @ Ebere
Imagenaija said…
Thank you Darling @ Utchayy