When should I send my child to school?

Who wakes up at 1am to eat beans and potatoes? I didn't sleep last night because I was busy with a something. Baba God, please, bless my hustle.

Good day blog readers, how are you all doing? I'm sorry this is coming late, body no be firewood. Ebere, laugh very well o. You are supposed to encourage me to continue working out. I almost skipped it today, but i must complete this challenge. Day 4.

You are welcome to the Ladies Room segment. Today, we are talk about the right time to send a child to school. I remember talking about this issue on air with Emeka last year. Many women called in that day. One even said a child is supposed to start going to school when the child is 2 or 3 years, I can't even remember. My mum is a strong advocate of early education. I don't understand what a child of 2-3 years is doing at home. Except of course the mother is a housewife and even if she is, socialization is important.

Please o, educate me. When is the right time to send a child to school. My cousin whose picture is on the blog today started attending when she was less than one. Maternity leave lasts for just 3 months. What do you think about this issue? Do you think it's wise to take the child to school when the child is 2 or 3 years? I want to know o. I'd love to know when little Kimberly, Audrey and Anderson should go to school, lol. If i hear. The comment section belongs to you.

Have a beautiful Wednesday.

Comments