Chuckle Zone

So, I'm humming my favourite song 'Five years don waka, we still dey carry go'.  I'm super excited. I've written 3 exams and I have one more to go. I'm scared of change. Everything is going to change, I know. What really freaks me out is the cash, mummy and family members might not give me cash anymore. Wow, it's going to be fine sha. I'm going to be fine. I'm graduating next week Thursday. You can call me a super woman. When I look back, I have to be thankful. It's not been easy, but God's favour is all over and I'm so grateful because I know I don't deserve all the love I get from
him. I'm writing like I'm writing my last words and all.


Beautiful people, good day. How is your area? It rained crazily in Nsukka yesterday. I watched Husbands of Lagos  again yesterday and I laughed so hard. Mary Njoku, you are loved. Please, if you read my blog and you don't have a copy of my beautiful novel entitled Silver Spring  , it's unfair. Why don't you want to support my hustle? If I have wronged you, I apologize and I'm deeply sorry. Buy my book o. It's available on www.okadabooks.com

You are welcome to the Chuckle Zone segment. The aim of this segment is to chuckle your sorrows away as the headquarters of this recession no dey your papa compound.



















I'm still laughing. I hope you laughed really hard because I did. Have a beautiful day, cheers to the weekend!

Comments