Fashionable Sunday

So, I'm having this evil headache. It's like my head is on 🔥. I blame myself for the maths exam I wrote yesterday and for not sleeping properly. Dear David, thanks a lot. I don't know what I would have done yesterday without you. Dear Mathematics, I don't know why you don't like me, but I'd show you pepper, ma she shege,  lol.

Good morning beautiful people, how body? I'm going to be done with school my final exams this week and I'm so excited. This headache is getting worse, 😢.

You are welcome to the Fashionable Sunday segment of our blog. I'm trying to type fast so I can rest. Yesterday night, the AMAA awards held at Eko Hotels and Suites. Today on Fashionable Sunday, we are going to feature beautiful people at AMAA Awards and more. Have fun looking at the styles.















I hope you enjoyed looking at the styles? Fashionable Sunday will come your way again next week. I'd be a graduate by then, 😂. Tomorrow, we'd talk about 'No Communication?' Stay tuned. Remember, it's Gift Wogu 's blog and everything happens here. 

Comments