Fashionable Tuesday

I'm kind of less busy, I can impose any segment on any day. Why do people look at my innocent face and conclude that I am rude? Biko, is it bad for you to tell someone to remove his/her dirty legs from your clean bed sheet? I said that like a human being o, 😂. Ay has turned into an old woman. She has been singing ancient igbo songs since yesterday.  Amara,  I wish I can join you, but I really need to be done with this work before the end of this week. At least you are smiling now. You will be fine my love. If you know anyone sha that can pay more money for it, alert me o. It's not hard now somebody will start gisting me about how I'm not into money, but I'm into agege bread and ewa agoyin.

Hey guys, how are you doing? I'm having fun here o. Sleep, wake up, eat, work on your script and start all over again. Who's having fun like me? The devil wanted to raise it's ugly head and annoy me yesterday, but God decided to give me peace of mind. You are welcome to the Fashionable Tuesday segment. This segment is a Sunday thing, but posting this segment today is not a bad idea,  abi?

Abeg,  feed your eyes with the beautiful styles o jare.








I hope you enjoyed looking at the styles?  Fashionable Sunday will come your way again next week. Till then, remember that in all you do, it's not always about the money. Money cannot give you everything you want in this life. Pray for peace because inner peace is really the new success. Have a beautiful day ahead.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for this.

Bless up! I envy your life so much right now.
Imagenaija said…
Don't envy my life o. I don't like this life, it's boring. I've been sleeping all day.