'Naija Girls Love Lies and Swindle'

My dear sisters, come and defend yourselves o

Hey  blog readers, how are you doing? I'm in bed right now. I just finished consuming Okpa and custard. Once I upload this, I'm going to continue with my movie.  So, someone said after eating everything, it will still not show. Calm down love, at least, I'm not taking any slimming tea. I'm slim and proud.  Oh, I'd rather not talk about my flat tummy, lol.

Yesterday, I had fun. I had a fun outing. You already know intelligent conversations turn me on. After our argument yesterday, I actually agree now that if Law is just about arguments, I'd be a good Lawyer. I didn't just argue, I had a nice plate of Afang soup with plenty meat and fish, Eba and a bottle of soft drink to wash it down. I was also able to forget about my problems for a while.

Last week a very close friend of mine said Naija girls love lies and swindle. During my outing yesterday, the guys told us plenty sad stories of girls they gave their all. They call, text, chat, send money, do everything for this girl's and they get a life-threatening text in return. The girl leaves them and rushes off to an 'abroad' boo. A boo who will spend more and more on them. They also argued that Naija girls prefer money to love. As a Naija queen, I completely disagree. Yes, I do. If you think I'm wrong, then I'd stand on my ground that Naija guys don't like loyal girls. Back to my bone of contention, do we really love lies and swindle?

This generation have tire me, I am very serious about it. I don't get it anymore. The fact that you have met girls who are after your money doesn't mean that all Naija girls are after your money. Abi, is your sister a gold digger? The thing with this generation is that girls want already made guys. Like they are tired of suffering. They want to buy expensive weaves from Mizwanneka and others. They want to buy the latest and the good things of life. Most of these girls have actually seen shege. They have used their money to tush up one  banana chewing gum boyfriend. They have stayed with these boys through thick and thin, the guy suddenly hammers and the girl is no longer his type. He suddenly becomes a woman boutique and he abandons her. Biko, if you are this girl, will you go and follow broke guy again? Mba nu. You will hold steadfastly to the quote that states  'broke guys love the most and make so many promises'. You will also agree with the saying 'you only know the true character of a guy when he is rich'. Once bitten, twice shy, abeg.

I'm not trying to justify any thirsty or dehydrated human being here o. I'm just stating the obvious. The fact that you've met one that is after your pocket doesn't mean that all Naija girls are after your pocket. Put your eyes on the ground, you'd find a good girl. It is possible that you actually found that girl and you let her go because you think she's not your type anymore since you are now boxed up. Anyway, if any girl duped you or used you as a maga, I am apologising on her behalf. Biko Dede, iwe ewela gi, lol. On Wednesday, we'd address the notion that Naija men do not like loyal girls. Till then, the comment section belongs to you. Leave a comment.
Have a fabulous Sunday. The love I have for you all is beyond me, cheers to the new week.

Comments