'Go and get married!'

The lazy part of me wants to stay in bed all day, all week, all month and all year. I want to sleep, wake up, eat, watch TV, sleep again. I even want someone to help me take a bath and serve me breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed, but the hustling part of me (Gift Wogu) wants to work. I don't know if I'm interested in next week and it's activities, but next week is almost here. I'd definitely write about my VGC and Ikeja experience next week. Dear blog readers, how are you doing?

Just look at my momma, isn't she pretty? I know she is.

A friend of mine surprised me negatively, a married friend though. I hold people in high-esteem a lot. Apparently I have to take a chill pill with regards to that. I still hold him in high-esteem,  but...A man divorced his wife because she was unable to give birth to a child according to him. He got married to another woman and they have a child now.  The former wife was having a heated argument with my married friend and he said  'Go and get married!' I was disappointed. I mean, why should he say that? Then, he went on to say that it's a dent. I am not an advocate of divorce, but if it makes you unhappy, would you rather die? The man asked the woman to leave because she didn't have a child. I think it's wicked to blame her. It's wicked that someone leaves a bad marriage and the society mocks the person. It's heartbreaking because the society doesn't care about you. These divorcees are not finding it funny, stop making this worse. Stop mocking them, it's evil. We are the society. I can go on and on, but I have so many things on my mind right now.

Do you think I can combine a dark blue pant with a white shirt? 😁. Leave a comment and have an awesome Wednesday.

Comments

Helen said…
Seriously... This is not funny
Pls let's all learn to stop putting salt on people's injury.
Imagenaija said…
Well said Helen.