"If your Partner is Cheating, Stay"

It's been a hell of a week. From being ejected from my room because they claim my fees are expired to running around, trying to sort my file out. I wish I had a boo that cared, 😂. I don't want my file issues to get to me. Oh, I forgot to add I received a positive news from Micro**** and someone very dear to me called me to tell me that I should make sure I take a job that will give me time for my family. Family time bawo? Biko, which one is family time for a girl that is not even 21. I'd be 21 on Tuesday sha. Where is the boo that all of you are talking about? Can the family time exist without a boo? I'm not looking for any boo now sha. Nobody should annoy me with any marriage talk.
R
Good day blog readers. I've been MIA for a while now and I'm really sorry about that. Dear Marlene, I don't know why you still can't leave a comment. Just throw your phone away, I'll get you a new one, 😂. Don't try o. Don't worry about me, I'm in Favour's house and I'm fine.

Today, let's talk about divorce. On what grounds should a couple say it's over? Two days ago, I read the part of the Bible that talks about divorce. A popular blogger said that you should not leave your marriage except it's a domestic violence issue. To her, the violent person might kill you. I beg to differ. I think living with a cheating spouse can kill you. Thinking a lot about something can give you high blood pressure which can kill you. STDs and STIs can kill you too. They are even more deadly than violence. Have you heard of herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, staphylococcus? These diseases are not here to play o. AIDS is even an old story. If your spouse cheats on you, forgive him/ her if you can. If you are sure you will continue thinking about it, you can't stand your spouse anymore, he or she has given you STDs or STIs and you are tired of the burning sensation in your private part, if you are not happy in the marriage, if the guilty one is not willing to change, leave. Domestic violence is not the only thing that can kill you. HBP, diseases of the Egyptians (according to my mum) can kill you. The society that you care about will come to your burial, eat 2 plates of rice and drink 4 bottles of Life. They will even talk about the fact that the rice is tasteless and you gave them only four bottles of Life. You better leave if you can't stay in peace. Don't go and start looking for how to cook for someone with your menstrual blood and your pubic hair.

Dear blog readers, what do you think about cheating? Especially when the guilty one is not sorry? The comment section belongs to you all. Stop setting yourself on 🔥 for those who will sit there and watch you burn. Have a fabulous Thursday.

Comments

Unknown said…
Whether you are sorry or not, koko is that you cheated. That's bad enough by itself. For me, I'll forgive cheating but we may just never have that kinda relationship again. I'm not even sure what I'll do 'cause I've never been cheated on before, but judging from friends who hurt me so bad in the past, it's not just a good experience with me.

All of these? It also depends on what you call cheating.

Safe tomorrow.
Anonymous said…
I’m from United States, My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didn't work, until i met Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologizing. Thanks to Dr.agbazara. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems on:
( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP: +2348104102662.