What turns you off?

I love hanging out with my favourite girls. Do you know what it means to have my favourite girls in one room? Yesterday, we danced this Phyno's 'Gba nkiti' song. The beat of that song is beautiful. We made a video o. You need to see me and my moves. I am a fab dancer o. My stature got nothing on my moves. You already know what we talked about. Our hustle, situationships, successful women, chauvinistic people and all. So, I defended my project on Monday and I'm officially a graduate, but I am yet to submit the project finally. I am a graduate! The way I'm looking at things, If care is not taken, I'd be in Benin on Saturday. I'm tired of staying in this school.

Hey guys, how are you all doing? I've missed you all. I'm not working out anymore abeg. I am disappearing. I'd continue working out later. I can't come and die biko. Our room hangout is still on. Oh, I forgot to add, we talked about Toke Makinwa's trending vlog. The one she talked about whatsapp call. Many people are bashing her because of that video. Please, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am with her on this one. If I am in a relationship with you and you decide that it is a whatsapp business, I'm out. I mean MTN betatalk gives you 2x of your recharge. If you  purchase airtime of #100, you'd get #200 extra. Whatsapp call bawo? If you are a friend of mine, it's acceptable, but if you are a lover, it's only acceptable when you call me sometimes with your airtime. Of course, I know I'd call  you too. I'm not against whatsapp call though, but if we are in a relationship, whatsapp should not be our only means of communication. Oga, pick up your phone and call me!

Today, we are going to talk about turn offs. We meet different people everyday. I don't want to know how you got my number, but if you as much as send a 'sup' message to me, you will disappear out of my timeline, inbox and life. If you know you have issues with returning calls and replying messages, begone! I don't reach out to a lot of people, but if I stress myself to reach out to you and you ignore me, please go away! If you always update your timeline with hints about you being a nigga and a club addict or whatever, you will be gone! Uncle abi Aunty, I no know nothing about coding. Don't type strange abbreviations and expect me to decode them. I am not a tech person, I know nothing about coding. What does 'aws' mean abeg? If you don't know how to flow in a conversation, begone! Biko, I am not cut out for sarele now. If you will chat me up only when I change my display picture and the picture is really fine, begone. If you have issues with successful women, begone! If you know you have issues with single girls who work hard for their money, begone! I'm turning 21 in two weeks time. I have listed my turn offs for you all to see because so many things and people are going to rest with the old age.

What are your turn offs? The comment section belongs to you all.  Oh, I forgot to add that I hate people who have very heavy legs and can't raise their legs while walking. They prefer to make irritating sounds with their foot wears. My favourite girls are still here. Ebere, Amara and Favier. We need to think of dinner, we are hungry.

Have a great Thursday.

Comments

Helen said…
Lol...Gift, you are very funny
Nice one though
Unknown said…
Lol, I want so many things. I want this standard that's up there. I don't know again, sigh.
Imagenaija said…
Lol. Thank you all for leaving a comment.
Unknown said…
Some of us depend only on whatsapp calls. Sigh. They now concurred with everything written.
Blossom said…
Please don't use abbreviations that are not common to man....
Don't tell me you love me when we've only been chatting for 5 minutes
Don't call me babe or baby when I don't even know who the hell you are....
All these, and many more are major TURN OFF's Pleeeaaaaseeeee