Flowers or Pizza?

200k vs a picnic at Obudu Cattle Ranch

I'm not proud of my life right now, it's so complicated. If you are close to me, you'd understand. So, my younger sister now a student. This human being went to school and refused to shed a tear? I am a fun big sister. I deserve to be missed. How can she not miss all fun we had together and all the times we went to the mall together and all our Telemundo and Eva + fun? I mean, my mum called and she was told that she didn't even shed a tear in her hostel. How can she be behaving like an old student? I don't even want to talk about my clothes that this child colonised. I deserve to be missed. Is that too much to ask?

Dear blog readers, how are you doing? I'm supposed to apologise and I'm sorry. I'm still trying to get my life together and find my footing. Uncle Sam has been very helpful. I hope you all understand.

So, I was on Joro 's page this morning and I am still laughing. Joro was gisting us about romance. The comments got me rolling on the floor. Someone even said the only romance she knows is her body, 😂. They said romance doesn't pay bills and the only romance is money.




Apparently, ladies really do not care about romantic gestures. Flowers, candle light dinners, picnics (Eby, when are we going to Zanzibar? Let's start with Lekki Conservation Centre) and all that. They care about the money. Money will pay your bills, but it's not going to give you everything. See ehn, if you get married to someone because of the money, what if the money is not there? What are you going to do? While you are waiting for a rich man to come into your life and help your generation, I hope you are also working hard so you can have your own too. While you are still searching, remember to get someone who is generous in spirit. Someone who is generous with his time and feelings and compliments too. Don't tag along with someone who always makes excuses. The fact that he is generous with money doesn't mean he's generous with his time and compliments.

I don't see anything wrong in candle light dinners. I will awww and awww and awww! I still love love stories, I'm sorry. Flowers cannot pay bills, candle light dinner did not help anybody, but remember that no gift is too small. Appreciate the motive behind the gift. My first birthday gift was a beautiful gold wristwatch from Nnamdi Uduma in SS2 and I can't forget that gesture in a hurry. I was so sick that day and I came for nigh night prep and tada! 😂.  No gift is too small, but whatever rocks your boat is fine.

Just look at me, thanks dear. I already know the picture is fine. It's from my Friyay album. It's kind of old though.  Flowers or Pizza?

Comments