Before you go for a job interview, you should...

Search for the organisation on LinkedIn...

Hi guys, what's up with you? What has been happening?  I know I've not be updating for sometime now,  my bad. I'm sorry.

I lost a friend of mine last week and it broke my heart. Sleepless nights, sad memories and so on. I mean, how was I supposed to sleep when Onyi is in the mortuary? This life is somehow. This death really touched me. Someone I ate with, gisted with, we went to the bathroom together and even exchanged clothes and shoes. Did I forget the fact that we read together? I pray that God will console the family. Life goes on, right?

My Job is the real deal. It's stressful, but it's totally worth it. We get to wear what we like to work. Make your passion your profession and success will chase you pants down.

Today, I'm going to give you tips. Things you need to do before heading to a job interview. It's not like I know anything with regards to this, but let's do this.

Most of these network marketing companies are actually deceiving people. They tell you how to be your own boss by bringing people and all.  Oh, I forgot to add that their grammar is unbearable and even smells. You put on your best clothes to go for an interview and someone is telling you to refer somebody so you can hammer. People of God, it is your duty to do proper FBI work before you go for a job interview. This is important because it's not cool that you'll spend the money you don't have listening to trash. Before you go for a job interview, you should

  • Search for the organisation on LinkedIn. Many of us don't know the importance of LinkedIn. It's not the website where you put flowers on your head and have 'Thinnymissy' as your username. People get jobs on LinkedIn. Professionals are on LinkedIn. Every good organisation should have a LinkedIn account or members of staff that work there. Search for the organisation on LinkedIn and if you don't find it... 
  • If you are on Nairaland, ask questions with regards to the organisation on Nairaland. There are people that are familiar with organisations. Someone should know about it. 
  • Go to your mail, click on sent item and search that folder to see if you actually applied for a job with the organisation. 
  • I'm very particular about the email address. An organisation should not be using @gmail.com. This doesn't mean that any organisation that sends a mail with @gmail.com is not legit o. 
  • Try to know a thing or two about the organisation. Surf the net. You can form FBI if you want. Tell them I sent you. 
  • Pray to God. He knows the end from the beginning. 
I didn't say you will get a job if you do everything I listed o. I'm just saying you will save yourself the stress of meeting network marketers. That's all for now.  The comment section belongs to you all, don't forget that. You can leave your suggestion there. Till I come your way again next time, be good, be nice to your neighbours and don't get into trouble. I'll be in the comment section waiting for you. Bye for now. 

Comments

Justina said…
Nice one... Sorry for the loss. It was really painful though.the lord knows best. Thanks for the information. Will really be helpful.