She snatched someone's husband, she's now a relationship counsellor...

'You are still single because you are not humble...' says the husband snatcher. Don't mind me, you can't snatch a full grown man jare, lol. It takes two to tango, abi?

Hey blog readers, how are you doing? I hope things are going great with you. Yesterday, I saw my result. My happiness is that my squad (children of vanity) and I made it. It feels so good to know that you graduated well and you didn't leave your friends behind. Oya o, you should start the contributing o jare! Dress, weave, shoes, bag, rice, drinks, clearance and more.

The bus I entered today was something else. The conductor was cray, cray, cray. This man did not stop insulting women. He was like 'see woman wey dey bend down piss. I go beat you ehn! I go twist your neck...' You need to see this man, very scary looking somebody and he almost beat up another passenger, he even had to remove his shirt to show us that he is a tout.

That aside, we have gist o. So, I was having fun looking at WhatsApp updates when a particular one caught my attention. I have to give them names so you don't decode the person involved. The married one is called A and the unmarried one is called B. So, A got married to a married man. The man chased his wife and his son away for A to  come in. The beautiful things we do for love, I guess. A feels that nothing is wrong with that because the man is her long-time sweetheart. Is it wrong? The first wife was wedded traditionally and in church. She's still married to the man officially, I think. A is B's friend. B is single as she did not collect somebody's husband. A is saying that B is still single because she is not humble. She apparently now a relationship counsellor  on top of B's head, lol. She now feels she is better than B because she is now living with 'man'.  She is now dishing out unsolicited pieces of advice to B which is uncalled for.

GWB community, help me look at this matter o. Do you think A is right\ for looking down on B because she is not with man? Is she wrong for giving her reasons why she's still single? The comment section belongs to you all. Don't forget to order for the novel Silver Spring. My mail is giftwogu1@gmail.com. Thanks.



Comments

Anonymous said…
A big congratulations to you.keep my share of Rice oh I no wan find am.
To the discussion from what i understand A is a counsellor that snatched someone's husband telling somebody she's not humble....hmmmmm her she's now humble in stealing another woman's property. Shio....I wonder what will be d reaction of those she's counselling when they find out she's a husband snatcher.
Imagenaija said…
Thanks dear anonymous. Some people feel that once they have a man in their life, they are better off. It's a very wrong mentality. People that ignore their single friends when they get married too are not serious. Anyway, whatever sinks anybody's ship sha.