Hey Girls, Here's How To Shoot Your Shot In 2018

Allow me to reintroduce myself to you. My name is Gift Wogu and i am a media and risk management enthusiast. I'm also a writer and i have a golden voice. Allow me to hype myself  small. Was my introduction necessary? Sure!


I'm just using the introduction to hide the fact that Lagos is stressing me. Mehn, I wasn't not joking with the transportation thing i updated on my whatsapp story earlier this week. I can't wait to buy a car. Big dreams? Never say never!

So, i was having a conversation with a colleague of mine and our conversation finally ended at how ladies should shoot their shot in 2018.

He had this fine chic that decided to slide into his dm. He tried to make things easy for her by communicating and not ignoring her. Finally, they exchanged numbers, but there was a problem. She said she does not have airtime to call him. Hello, this is 2018 and nobody forced you to shoot any shot. You decided to shoot your shot so you should have the resources. If you don't, don't be in somebody's dm crying about credit.

Girl, if you want to shoot your shot, things like "i don't have airtime" should be far from you. Okay, imagine a guy trying to shoot his shot and he tells you he doesn't have money. Instablog9ja and Linda will carry the news because you will rant on Twitter about how men are scum! Why are you now crying about airtime. You shoot your shot  and he agrees that you guys should meet and you are lamenting that you don't have money. Are you okay at all? Did he beg for the date?

This is 2018. If you know you want to shot your shot, but you don't have the resources, calm down till you have. This stupidity or whatever it is called has to stop! Make sure you shine your eyes when you want to shoot your shot too. Goodluck to all the shot shooters!


Comments

Unknown said…
Lmaoooooo! I'll still shoot my shot with my red account balance, come and arrest me.
Imagenaija said…
I am coming o. We cannot be shooting our shots with zero account balance.