Let's Talk. Hey Crammer!

It's 12:46am and I'm still up watching Our Best Friend's Wedding and blogging. Data is very expensive, but Gift must update on the blog. I've decided to do this. It's Monday already and I'm excited. I'd go for World Theatre Day event by 5pm. Today is going to be fun. Hello beautiful people, how are you doing? Happy new week. This week is going to be fun. Blog reader Gentle said he loves the blog, I'm blushing. Blog Reader Chioma, well-done ma. Dear Helen, you already know how I feel about you. Meanwhile, I have one more semester to go, how cool is that?

You are welcome to the Let's Talk Segment on our blog. Today, we are going to talk about cramming. Yes, I said that. Many people think that I cram my way through school. They believe that I cram a lot and I probably don't know anything. They feel that I just cram, pour it out and forget everything. Well, If you think I repeated first year to move to English department to cram my way to success, you are so wrong.

Most times, I cram, I do that mostly for my borrowed courses especially when I find it very difficult to understand. When you are asked questions as regards your course, what are you going to do if you crammed your way through school? I had a low grade in one of my courses, I really read for the course, but things do not work the way we want them to most times. I really don't regret it because the knowledge has helped me. I took my time to understand music and I have not forgotten how to identify my notes and how to play the keyboard properly. Try to read and understand especially when it's related to your course of study. You can engage in a meaningful conversation with someone, you can teach someone too. Your junior colleagues might be told that you smashed a particular course. If they come to you for help  what are you going to say? Are you going to tell them that you crammed your way through? I'm not against cramming, it had helped me in some ways. I'm against forgetting completely what you are taught because you crammed your way to success. It's very important that you read and understand most times, it will help you. My mum can engage in a very interesting conversation, she can talk about her course comfortably because she didn't cram her way through.

Whatever you are coming out of school with is not the issue, just make sure you know a little bit of what you studied. Hey blog readers, what's your take on cramming? Don't forget to leave a comment. Have a mind-blowing Monday. I love you all. If you have any interesting topic you want us to talk about, talk to me. I can help you write a broad article on the topic. The picture above is a picture of my big head. That head is not empty sha. Enjoy your Monday, see you later.

Comments